• You do not need to provide any personal details in order to browse the website, or for most of the functions.
• However, we may collect non-personal identification data that your browser makes available when you visit a website, such as the IP address, type of browser, browser language, and the date and the time of your visit. We use this information to better understand the behavior of our users and to improve our service.
• If we request your personal information, such as in our contact form, we will only use this information for the purpose indicated.
• We do not share any personal information with any third party – companies or individuals.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Only the Laterna Magica employee who needs the data in order to respond to your request has access to it.
• In accordance with Belgian data protection law, you have the right to be informed of what personal data of yours has been processed, and you can object to its processing. You also have the right to request your personal details and have them corrected if necessary.